FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How to contact you?
For all technical issues (verification, errors in the client's work, account blocking, deposits/withdrawals, etc.) you can write directly [email protected] or fill out the contact form in the "Support" section.
Registration / Poker
1. Why should I register?
Registration on the Grompoker website is required to be able to use all our products. Registration entitles you to open a free account at Grompoker without assuming any obligations. The account will help you manage your rates and personal data. By depositing money into your account, you can also place real money bets.
2. How do I register on your site?
3. Why do I have to provide my personal data?
One of the conditions for using our products is that you provide correct personal information. Your money is handled in the same way as it is done in a bank. We need to know your first name, last name and your residential address. By submitting your date of birth, you confirm that you have reached the age of majority and, therefore, have the right to use the services of Grompoker. It is important for us to have your email address, because if you forget your password or want to receive notifications from us, we will establish contact with you via email.
4. Why do I need to provide passport details?
This is for your safety. You will only be able to receive your winnings if you have an ID.
5. Where can I see my account number?
You can see your account number (ID) in the "My details" section of the "My profile" page.
6. Do I assume any obligations when I register on the GROMPOKER website?
7. Can I change my personal data after registration?
Please note that you will not be able to change basic data such as first name, last name, date of birth, currency of your account, country settings. Seriousness and reliability are the main priorities of GROMPOKER. However, you can change other data after registration. In special cases, for example, if incorrect data has been entered, etc., GROMPOKER will check and accept the changes you made to the basic data when you provide the relevant supporting documents.
8. I do not want to make a deposit immediately after registration. It is necessary?
You can make a deposit whenever you want using the "Deposit" option.
9. In what cases is an account blocked?
The company reserves the right to block your account if:
• your manner of placing bets does not comply with the rules of our company;
• your account was credited by mistake;
• you were caught in a bargaining game;
• you use bad language when talking on the phone or chatting.
Please contact our support team to find out why the account was blocked.
10. What if I forgot my password or username?
Try to recover this data on the site using the "Forgot your password?" This will be impossible in some cases, for example. if the email address is incorrect, there is a technical problem, etc. Then you should contact our support staff.
11. Can a third party access my account?
This can happen if you left your page by closing it only with the "X" button, without clicking on the "Exit" button.
12. What should I do if someone else finds out my password / username?
You should immediately notify the Risk Management Department of the central office.
We will block your account and try to resolve the issue.
13. Can I win multiple tickets for 1 tournament?
Each player has the opportunity to win only 1 ticket for 1 target tournament. All subsequent tickets won in satellites are converted into tournament money and displayed on the balance in the poker client.
Types of bets
1. How do I place a bet?
2. What types of bets are there?
There are several types of bets at your disposal in GROMPOKER. For one forecast, you can use the "Single" option. If you are going to make two or three predictions, you can make express bets, and if there are more than three bets - a system or chain bet.
3. What is a single bet?
Single is the simplest form of betting. You predict the outcome, determine and place your bet. You will win the bet if your prediction is correct. Winnings are calculated by multiplying the odds by the bets.
4. What is a Multi bet and how is it calculated?
Multiple bets consist of 2 or more events, where a prerequisite is that the bet on none of them should not be lost. The common multiplier odds are calculated by multiplying the odds of all individual predictions.
5. What bets can be combined into a multi bet?
The vast majority of the offered rates can be freely combined into a multiple bet. There are a few exceptions though, such as certain Formula 1 bets that can only be wagered as singles. Bookmakers decide which bets can be combined. Their decision is based on various factors such as a specific game or event. You will be informed of their decision when the bets are placed. Please note that it is not possible to place some bets on the same event / total, such as “Express” or “System”.
6. What is a chain bet and how is it calculated?
Chain bet is a combination of independent single bets. A prerequisite is the victory of the first event. The chain counting procedure depends on the order of the bets indicated on this ticket. After the first event wins, the amount equal to the bet on the second event is taken out and the added amount is the “chain” score. If the next event is lost, the chain score is used. Each next activity is calculated according to this principle. If the amount on the "chain" account is less than the amount of the first single bet, in the next event the single bet is calculated starting with what is left in the account. If there is no money left on the "chain" account, the chain is interrupted and the bet will be lost. In case of victory, the amount won depends on the number of events won and their odds.
7. What is the system rate? How is it calculated and what is the minimum amount for each bet?
“System” is a bet consisting of at least three events. The program creates options for your chosen events. For example, if you choose the 2/5 system, at least two out of five events must win for the bet to win. The minimum amount for each bet depends on the choice of the system.
8. What is a handicap?
Handicap is the advantage or weakness of a competitor in goals / points / sets.
The handicap is offered by the organizer and can be “above”, “below” or “zero”. Let's say you have placed your handicap 1 (2) bets.
• If the game ends in a draw (1-1) after the handicap number is added, the score will be 3: 1 and your bet will win.
• If the game ends 0: 3, after the handicap number is added, the score will be 2: 3 and your bet will lose.
• If the game ends 0: 2 after the handicap number is added, the score will be 2: 2.
In this case, the bet will be calculated by the odds. In the lower handicap, you subtract instead of adding.
These types of bets are calculated in the same way. Let's look at a few other handicap options.
Bet W1 Handicap (-1)
wins only when the first team wins the match by two goals.
Bet W2 Handicap (1) wins only when the second team does not lose (draw, the second team wins).
Bet X Handicap (1) wins only when the first team wins by one goal (or when the second team loses by one goal). Bet X Handicap (-1) wins only when the first team loses by one goal (if the second team wins by one goal). Bet W1 Handicap (-2) wins only when the first team wins by three goals.
Bet W2 Handicap (2) wins only when the game ends with the following results:
• victory of the first team by one goal advantage;
• victory of a weak team.
Bet X Handicap (2) wins only when the first team wins by two goals (or if the second team loses by two goals).
Bet X Handicap (-2) wins only when the first team loses by two goals (or the second team wins by two goals).
9. What is "Double"?
Double ”means that one of the players of the two teams must score two or more goals during the given match.
10. What is a Hat Trick?
A hat-trick bet means that one of the players of two teams must score three or more goals during a given match.
11. What is Poker?
In a "Poker" bet, one of the players of the two teams must score four or more goals during the given match.
12. What do the bets W1W2 \ W1X \ XW2 and similar ones mean?
In such bets, the first symbol indicates the outcome of the first half, and the second indicates the outcome of the game. For example, W1W2 means that the first team won the first half, but the second won the overall game. W1X means that the first team won in the first half, but the overall game ended in a draw.
13. What goals do you offer in your bets?
Goals by type of blow are as follows: free kick, penalty kick, heading, own goal, goal by other parts of the body, etc.
14. When I try to place a bet, I get a message that I have crossed the winning limit. What's the winning limit?
Our bookmakers have the right to lower the winning limits for each bet. You will be informed directly of this when you place your bet. The winning limit can be changed for various reasons, focusing, among other things, on the supply and demand for a bet. Please note that winning limits may be lowered when the odds are updated by our bookmakers. Usually the bet can be repeated later by raising it. However, during this time, changes in the coefficients are possible.
15. What is the minimum / maximum betting limit?
The maximum bet amount is determined by the above maximum winning amount. If, when choosing a bet, you receive a message that the amount of your bet exceeds the maximum limit, reduce the amount of the bet. The minimum bet amount is 0.1.
16. What is the maximum winnings for a bet?
The maximum winnings per ticket is $ 13,300. If a bonus is added to the bet and as a result the winnings exceed $ 13,300, the bonus will not be paid.
17. What is the maximum odds?
The maximum bet coefficient is 1000. If the coefficient is higher than 1000, the winning is calculated with the coefficient 1000.
18. How can I remove my forecast from a coupon?
You can delete individual predictions by clicking on the "X" button on the right side of the coupon.
19. I made a bet accidentally. Can I request its cancellation?
20. How can I check if my bet has been accepted?
As soon as you confirm your bet on the coupon by clicking on the "Place a bet" button, you will receive confirmation of its acceptance. Each bet you place will appear in your betting account under the "Bet History" section.
21. When are bets canceled?
As soon as you confirm your bet on the coupon by clicking on the "Place a bet" button, you will receive a confirmation of its acceptance. Each bet you place will appear in your betting account under the "Bet History" section.
22. When is a bet calculated with odds of 1?
The counting is carried out at odds of 1 if it was determined that the match will not take place or if you bet on an event that has already taken place.
23. How is a football match scored if it ends in extra time or on a penalty shootout?
Bets are accepted on the indicators of a football match based on the results of regular time, excluding extra time and a series of penalty kicks, except in certain cases indicated on Grompoker.com. According to these rules, added match time will be taken into account during regular time scoring.
24. How is a player's double yellow card counted?
The second yellow card leading to the sending off of the player is considered red, which means that the player has one yellow and one red card.
25. How is a basketball game considered?
All bets on a game are calculated with extra time included, unless otherwise agreed. Exception: Bets on the winner of a match with a "Draw" option are offered only for regular time, excluding extra time.
26. How is a hockey match considered?
Bets on national or international ice hockey championships are settled on regular match time, unless otherwise stated.
27. How is the bet calculated if one of the tennis players or one of the tennis players refuses to continue the game?
If one of the opponents in a tennis match refuses to continue the game (or in cases of disqualification), he / she is considered a loser / loser in all the following games and sets, and the payment is made according to the results obtained.
28. When will the amount be returned if the game did not take place?
If the match is interrupted for more than 24 hours, all bets will be refunded, except for those whose outcome was accurately predicted before the interruption of the match.
29. Why has my bet counting been delayed?
As a rule, counting is done as quickly as possible. Online games are counted directly during the game. Offline games are counted immediately after the end of the game, regardless of the type of your bet. The counting can be slowed down due to objective reasons, such as lack of data on results, different information on different sites about the same event, technical problems, etc.
30. What should I do if my bet is calculated incorrectly?
Contact the live support department of the central office. Experts will check your bet, and if it turns out that the bet was actually calculated incorrectly, your winnings will be added to your account.
31. How much time must elapse before the match is interrupted for it to be considered valid?
Matches are considered completed if they were interrupted, did not end within the time frame,
specified in clauses 6 and 7 of the Rules of Use, and if the match lasted:
• football - 90 minutes;
• futsal (duration 2X20 min.) - 35 minutes;
• futsal (duration 2X25 min.) - 45 minutes;
• NBA (National Basketball Association) basketball - 40 minutes;
• Eurobasketball - 35 minutes;
• hockey NHL (National Hockey League) - 54 minutes;
• bendy - 60 minutes;
• Euro hockey - 50 minutes;
• American football - 50 minutes;
• baseball - 5 periods (innings);
• handball - 50 minutes.
32. I placed a bet on a game that was postponed. What happens to my bet?
If the event for some reason does not go on schedule or if it ends without an official bill and does not resume within 15 hours, rates will be refunded or transferred to your account. If this game is part of a Multi bet or a system bet, the event will be counted with odds of 1.
33. How can I find out the result of the game I need?
1. Why is my bet acceptance delayed or canceled?
There may be several reasons.
• Bookmakers are not insured against technical problems (interruption of the broadcast during the game in case of live bets, software problems, power outages, etc.).
• Excessive number of bets.
• Increased interest in specific sports.
• Failure of the network provider.
• Extremely fast development of events, dictated by the peculiarities of the sport.
For example, tennis is a game with an extremely fast outcome, the number of bets has reached the maximum, and the odds change very quickly.
2. Why was my bet registered twice?
This is only possible by double-clicking the button. Please be careful when placing your bets.
3. Why was the feed of odds (live) stopped prematurely?
Odds feed may be stopped due to broadcast interruptions during games (live), software crashes, power outages, etc.
4. The data in the table on your site (time, points) sometimes does not correspond to real information and is misleading.
Sometimes this happens; of course by accident. We urge you to watch the games so as not to be completely dependent on these data.
5. Why has my (live) bet limit been truncated?
All bookmakers have the right to cut the limit for all or individual players. Moreover, the bookmakers are not obliged to provide an explanation regarding this decision and reserve the right to impose a complete ban on some players from using their services.
1. How can I create a Casino account?
In order to play at Grompoker Casino, you need to have a Grompoker account. If you don't have it yet, just click on the "Register" button on the Casino page and go through the simple registration process.
2. What should I do if I forgot my password \ username?
If you have forgotten your password, first try to recover it on the website using the "Forgot your password?" Option. The password cannot be recovered in some cases, for example, if the email address is incorrect or if there are technical problems. If you have forgotten your username or are having any other difficulty, please contact us via live support, email us at [email protected] or using the Send Message option on My Page.
3. How can I make a deposit at an online casino?
Log in to the site, click on the "Deposit" button at the top of the screen and select the desired amount and method of payment.
4. How can I see my latest games?
Once logged into the site, you can see the last games you played using the corresponding icons at the bottom of the Casino page.
5. What is a random number generator?
A random number generator (RNG) is a computer program that randomly generates results for games in our Casino. The program performs all the actions of the game - dealing cards, throwing dice, etc. - without any unrealistic duplications or predictability. You get fair results because they are generated completely randomly.
6. What games can I play at Grompoker Casino?
Grompoker offers players a wide range of games. You can find various 3D, table games, a wide range of slot games and even live games including blackjack, roulette, baccarat.